This program was designed by music educators, for music educators. It is an efficient and easy way to keep track of assignments, form and information on each student. We encourage all parents/students to use CHARMS:
Log on to www.charmsoffice.com (website) – Click on ENTER/LOGIN tab on the right.
- Under “Parent/Student/Members” , you should use the following school code: School code: MausMSBand
- Then click on “Enter Student/Parent Area”. You will be able to access the Calendar, Handouts, Website and Email the Directors.
- Next the screen will prompt you for your Student Password. Your ID is the 6 digit ID number you use at school. Type it in and press ENTER.
- You will now be in the Maus Middle School Band Student Information Page. You should see your name at the top right of the screen!
We will only use certain aspects of the CHARMS program. Listed below are the areas we will use this year:
- CALENDAR: The band calendar dates for the year in calendar format – can also be downloaded onto your smart device!
- EMAIL DIRECTORS: You can email your band teachers!
- HANDOUTS & FILES: Files that pertain to all you and your class – great for printing out lost Practice Records!
- INVENTORY: Any instrument/equipment that is assigned out to your child
- UPDATE INFO: All contact information on the student. This is ONLY accessible by you and by the directors. No other students will be able to see this information. This is the section we need all parents to double check and always monitor throughout the year when changes occur
- CHANGE PASSWORD: DO NOT change your password!!! You may lose the ability to access CHARMS and your student account.
Click on UPDATE INFO and please update all sections, including the hidden parent tabs at the bottom. Please feel free to add email/cell phone for student. We must have cell phone numbers and email addresses for all parent/guardians for contacting throughout the year. Please also update or correct your birthday. Press UPDATE in the upper right hand corner when you are done.